Rest in Peace, Hayden Panettiere
God, I can't believe I'm having to make another one of these posts, but it with great sadness that the lovely Hayden Panettiere has passed away at the age of 36. I remember always having a fondness for her growing up, even when I didn't really watch much-if any-of her work. She has the vibe of that fantasy of her being a friend to your older sister, and you have a crush on her because she's always over, and you dream about getting a chance with her. Maybe that's weird, but vibes and fantasies like that are what can get you through some tough times, and she was someone who has embodied that for me growing up. I can't imagine what those close to her are going through right now, and my heart goes out to them.
The timing is unbelievable, as I just did that fake of her not long ago. There's something haunting about that for me, and it just makes me feel sick. It doesn't help that these beautiful young women in there thirties keep passing on. First it was Michelle, then Chase, and now Hayden-each of whom had captured the hearts and minds of people everywhere through their body of work. As you are all well aware, these are the kind of women that I have a fondness for, and the ones I often think about when I try to envision a better life than the one I'm currently living. It's moments like these where reality has to remind you that nothing good lasts forever.
Much like with Michelle, I will refrain from making anymore more material of Hayden ever again out of respect. Granted, I'm still not able to make any more fakes regardless due to the state of my setup being in shambles. Still, I feel this sentiment is still warranted.
So it is with a heavy heart that I must say Rest in Peace Hayden. My heart goes out to her loved ones, and as for the rest of you, please stay safe out there.



Comments
Post a Comment