FRPW: Bella Twins Within Hell in a Cell
Normally, I would introduce this all in kayfabe, but I'll be honest, this fake was Hell itself to get through. So I'm just going to speak plainly about it.
First off, I know I said I was going to take some time to evaluate the scene since the seizure of CFake. However, things are looking pretty okay for now, so I said fuck it. I'll still be cautious going forward, but I won't it stop me just yet. Second, I don't like this fake. I don't think it's bad or anything, but it was so troublesome to get through. I had a nice workflow going with some personal fakes I made for myself-I even discovered a few new techniques in the process-but with this one, it was just working against me at every turn. Every time something was going good, a couple bad things decided to make themselves known. Even after the final edits, it just looked so bad-it had way to much contrast when I barely applied any, and trying to lessen it didn't do much to help it. After it was done, I went on to make a matchcard for it, but it ended up crashing my computer harder than the asteroid that made the dinosaurs go extinct. I mean it crashed so hard, that I lost hours of work on the fake that I had saved. I had explicitly saved it after I finished it, but when I opened it back up after the crash, all that work was gone. So I decided to save myself a headache and not bother making the matchcard. It's a gimmick upon itself that doesn't really add anything anyway. The silver lining here is that it gave me a chance to go back and dial back on the amount of edits, so I think it looks much better than it did, but it's missing some little things here and there. It was just all a bit too much for something that was relatively simple. The funny part of this is that I'm not into the Bella Twins. I mean, they're beautiful women and all, but they just never did it for me like Trish Stratus, Kelly Kelly, and Fallon Henley (currently) do for me. I promised I would make this however, and I try to be a man of my word. They are also a significant part of professional wrestling history, and I can't just ignore that. So here we are...after hours of annoyance.
FRPW will still be a recurring series for as long as I am able to keep going, but I'm not sure who'll be next. I warn you now that Paige will not be an option, as I like her even less then the Bella Twins. Until then however, enjoy this fake, and as always, stay safe out there.



Looks great 👍 thanks for doing this request
ReplyDeleteAlso could you possibly do a fake of WWEs damage control Bayley Asuka iyo sky kairi sane and Dakota kai?
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like it. I will keep that suggestion on the back-burner for now. The next FRPW fake will likely be Rhea Ripley; which will have a unique enough challenge on its own with the tattoos and everything. D.C. is a fun idea though, so I'll workshop what I could possibly do with them.
DeleteOkay great 👌
DeleteAlso the Bella twins look so hot getting fucked in the wrestling ring
ReplyDeleteAlso maybe you can do a fake of damage control similar to your alexa bliss and liv Morgan fake
ReplyDeleteWhat exactly did it say on the match card for this?
ReplyDeleteI didn't make one. It wasn't going to say anything clever or special anyway, so I opted to just not make it at all.
DeleteOkay 👍 thanks anyway for doing this request
Delete