Here are some personal projects I finished...
I also found out that my GPU is works perfectly fine, so the issue is likely some broken connections on the Motherboard. I will be looking into fixing those later down the line (and upgrade some parts hopefully), but I'll wait until sometime next year. With the recent discovery of being able to decompile games with Opus and Astra, I want to get into some coding and create some personal-use mods for the likes of Fallout, Skyrim, Starfield, and others. Seeing all these games with Skate 3 mechanics added into them has activated many neurons in my brain, and I want to transform these games into a version I've envisioned. I'm talking FO4 mechanics in FO3, Web of Shadows Suit Switching in Spider-Man 2, and most importantly, a proper DT, unique SDT, and expanded moveset for Vergil in DMCV. The fact that all these things are now possible is fucking glorious. We're taking gaming back and it feels so good. But GTA VI and getting my good PC up and running again will have to come first before I can attempt any of that.





Comments
Post a Comment