I'm afraid that this is goodbye for now...
Unfortunately, the worst has come to pass. My PC has taken a light tumble and it has stopped working. Something is likely broken, but I have yet to identify what exactly. I will be continuing to try and find what it broken and assess whether it needs a light fix or needs to be replaced completely. If it's the latter, then I am doubly screwed as I don't have the funds to replace anything currently. I also don't have any backups that can run Photoshop or any other program well. My old computer is so low end that it takes 10 minutes to move an image by 3 pixels, let alone run the processes that make my work what it is. So I'm afraid that I'll have to take a hiatus for an unknown amount of time until I manage to fix it or replace the parts in it. I'm sad and incredibly disappointed, as I was going to attempt my most creative work yet-Alison Brie as the Savage She-Hulk mid transformation-alongside the video game fakes I haven't finished yet. I am hopeful that it won't take super long to resolve this issue. I do have some money I've been saving to upgrade my parts, so it may just come to having to replace everything-only time will tell. So until next time, stay safe out there and goodbye for now.


Comments
Post a Comment