A Fake of Ice and Fire: Fire and Cum

 


Man, it has been a hectic few weeks for me. I nearly thought I had to retire this hobby early because I thought my GPU died, and wouldn't have the money to replace it. Thankfully, it was just an issue with the TV-which was the biggest sigh of relief I've ever let out in my life. Beyond that, it's hot as hell around these parts, and I got burned up by the sun so bad that even a Muslim would be tempted to take a bite out of my crispy bacon. I never thought I would actually manage to get anything done here, but here we are. 

I'm glad I finally managed to make a ASOIAF/GoT fake after so many failed attempts. It's nowhere near as elaborate as I had wanted it to be, but it's enough to make me happy. I had originally wanted to do a fake between Dany with her purple eyes and dragon crown with the likely Winds of Winter accurate Jon Snow-who I call Jon Stark, the White Wolf and King of Winter-with heavy scarring and albinism (if you know, you know). They were straight going to be doing it on the Iron Throne-likely after killing Aegon VI "Targaryen." It would have been pretty cool, but I couldn't make it work, so here she is with...I guess it's between Tyrion, Jorah, or Hizdahr in Meereen. Let your imagination run like Hulkamania on this one. Also, the purple eyes look so damn enchanting. Emilia Clarke is beautiful regardless, but she looks truly ethereal with them here. It sucks that all the shows can't do them to maintain a sense of continuity. Shame.

Since I don't have more material for you guys, here's the previous version of this fake after taking it through FaceApp but before changing the background and finalizing the edits. I'll also include the headshot I used after making edits through ChatGPT (I don't have time to get into that right now, I'll explain at a later time). The expression was changed with Gemini through Photoshop.



As for what comes next, I haven't the faintest idea. I'm sure the inspiration will strike me like a bolt of lightning when the time is right, but that time is not now. Until then, enjoy this fake, stay safe out there, and if someone asks you whether you are Team Black or Team Green, be sure to respond with the only correct answer:

THE KING WHO BORE THE SWORD, BLACKFYRE FOR LYFE

Comments

Popular Posts