I'm Back, and I'm Better than Ever


    I felt like it was time for a comeback. Granted, I'm still in the process of saving for a move, but I've cut down enough of my expenses to be able to renew this hobby. However, I'll be cutting down on how many fakes I produce-due to time and to avoid any burnout. I also hope this will improve the quality of my work as I will take more down to focus on each one. For now, I will be working on old works that I abandoned-starting with this one. This is one I've wanted to make for a while since it involves both of my celebrity crushes. It never worked out initially, but the recent advancements with generative fill and the remove tool have drastically helped with this work-making it one of my best to date. I'll let you guys be the judge of that however. Only thing I have left to say is that it feels good to be back.

Comments

Popular Posts