Mischa Barton: Fallen Angel


 



    Mischa Barton is a real cutie. Granted, I'm aware she fell off like Lohan did, and I'm not sure what she looks like now, but mid 2000's Mischa is just peak. She's just so pleasant to look at, and gives off that appealing shy, cute girl next door vibe. I don't know what it is, but I always enjoy making these fakes of her; more than anyone else actually. It is always just a really fun time, which I do find somewhat strange as there are many tedious edits have to be made. 

    Kyler Quinn is the model used for these fakes. Initially, I had intended on using Kyler as the model for Willa Holland, and using Karla Kush for Barton, but after switching it up, I realized just how well this pairing worked together, and I love the results of this change. Of course, some work needed to be done. Kyler has those paw print tattoos that easily identify her, and I wanted to go the extra mile of removing those. The Clone Stamp tool does work, but I always found that it works better for hair than for skin. That's when I discovered the Patch Tool, which inversely works better for skin than for hair, and is great for removing tattoos. It isn't perfect, but is well worth the effort.

    The first fake is my favorite of the set. I think the hair could use a little touch up, but everything else is just superb. I really am looking forward to making more fakes of her, and I would love if she had a resurgence of fakes made by other talented fakers. For now, I'll be the one willing to carry that torch. 

Comments

Popular Posts