Variety Fakes

 







    Welcome to the first Variety Fake post, wherein the post contains fakes of various celebrities whom I have only made a single fake of so far. For these kind of posts, I won't go into too much detail on each one. Instead, I'll do a bullet point style with a brief outline for each image. With that being said, I hope you like these fakes. Let's begin. 
  • Alycia Debman Carey
    • Model-Whitney Westgate
      • This was inspired by another fake of Carey that used Westgate as the model. I am a great fan of that fake, and so I wanted to effectively create my own version as a homage.
  • Hayden Panettiere
    • Model-Mia Malkova
      • Malkova was chosen because I believe that she has a similar body type to Hayden. With only a few edits to Hayden's head, it matched almost perfectly with the rest of the body.
    • This fake was not approved for upload on cfake.com.
      •  I do not know why, as you do not get a reason as to why an image doesn't get uploaded. 
  • Lindsay Lohan
    • Model-Alexis Texas
      • For some reason, Texas just seemed like a good choice for Lohan. After putting it all together, I no longer had any reason to doubt my choice.
    • This fake was not approved for upload on cfake.com.
  • Emily Deschanel
    • Model-Gracie Glam
      • Glam was chosen based on nothing more than "I guess she'll work."
      • The hair needed to be painted with the brush tool to get it to somewhat match. This helped when I then changed the hair color with Faceapp; making it all match so much better.
  • Zooey Deschanel
    • Model-Dillon Harper
      • Something about Harper made me think she would work for Zooey. I think it was the bigger bust mixed with the smaller frame.
    • This fake was not approved for upload on cfake.com.
  • Katelyn Nacon
    • Model-Spencer Bradley
      • I made this fake solely on the fact that I thought Bradley looked very similar to Nacon. 
    • At the time of writing this post, this fake is validated on cfake.com. However, it has yet to be uploaded after almost two weeks of being in the validated stage.
    That concludes this post. Expect similar variety posts like this from time to time as it is a better format for posts with multiple celebrities. 




Comments

Popular Posts