Elizabeth Olsen




Since Scarlett Johansson was the subject of the last post, I figured that Elizabeth Olsen would be best to follow with. Anya Olsen was used as the model (real fucking clever, I know). I had been going back and forth on whether to use Lena Paul or Anya. I opted for Anya, but I may attempt to create one with Lena at some point for the hell of it.

These fakes turned out much better than I expected. The handjob fake in particular was surprising to me. I wasn't sure the angle of her head would work with the original image, but it all just kind of fell into place.

Faceapp did wonders for the hair. Normally, many edits need to be made in order for it to not look wonky. In this instance, all that was needed was a little erasing and a change of hair color. I think the result speaks for itself.

The third image is obviously much different. I decided to emulate the Wandavision poster. I'm not sure why I chose to do this. It was a late night idea, and it actually took all night to work on. I am proud of the final result, but I can understand why someone wouldn't like it. I'm uncertain if I will try something like it again. Only time will tell I suppose.

Comments

Popular Posts