Chloe Grace Moretz






 

    Chloe Grace Moretz, quite possibly the cutest girl in the entire world. She has that vibe of a girl you crush hard on because she is actually fun to hang out with. I imagine she must be a really cool person, and it makes me feel kind off guilty for making these fakes of her. However, I live with nothing but guilt and regret, so why should that stop me from having some fun?

    Nancy A, also known as Nancy Ace, is the model used for this set of fakes. This is quite funny to me, since Nancy looks like Elle Fanning much more, and I am almost certain has been used for fakes of her as well. Normally, I would've followed that trend, but as we've established, I'm weird, so I chose to use her for Chloe instead. This will make it interesting when I eventually get around to making an Elle Fanning fake. I don't want to use the same model for different celebrities, so I'll have to see if I can find another model for Fanning. 

    I don't have much to say about these fakes. I think they all turned out pretty well, and I think are the most popular of mine (not that that really means much). One thing I will point out is when one of my fakes has a border frame around it, that usually means that something was weird with the border, and that I didn't want to crop the image as to ruin its integrity. Most of my fakes won't have one when I can help it; I find it a bit tacky, and I hate tacky. 

    Before I conclude this post, I want to take a moment to apologize for the fact that I don't have many new fakes to upload. I've been more focused on my new job that I started a few weeks ago, and I don't often come home with a creative burst to produce new fakes. I hope that I can kick my ass into gear to do so, because I do actually enjoy making them. I will likely be weaving them into posts with the old fakes, as I want to get all of those posted here as soon as possible. I'll keep you informed when new fakes are uploaded. I hope you enjoy these for now though.

Comments

Popular Posts