Alison Brie and Gillian Jacobs






     Alison Brie and Gillian Jacobs-a real dynamic duo. Can one truly exist without the other? I don't think so. I remember seeing those promotional images of them doing some naughty stuff to each other and saying to myself: "This better not awaken something in me." Considering I am doing this blog now, I would say that it certainly did awaken something. 

    Each fake of Brie uses a different model. The first one I used was August Ames (R.I.P.), and while I think she works for Brie, something was off for me. I decided to switch to Casey Calvert for the model, and oh boy, do I think it turned out well. The body just works so well for Alison Brie. I think it works for both Baby Face Brie and current Brie, so Calvert will be the model I use from here on out. I should also note that the first fake is different from the one uploaded to cfake.com. I can't find that image on my computer or my phone, so I decided to provide a different fake that cfake.com didn't validate for upload. I didn't like that initial fake all too much anyway.

    So I should probably talk about the weird one. I turned Alison into a naked She-Hulk. I did this for the hell of it since I was watching She-Hulk at the time. I don't hate the show, but neither do I like it. It just kind of exists. My main problem with it was that nothing fucking happened until the end. I don't even mind Tatiana's performance. However, Alison would have been a much better choice on all fronts. Hence, why I called it "Superior She-Hulk," and since it's a play on the similar naming convention of Superior Spider-Man. I like how it turned out, especially the eyes. I wanted to give her the glowing white eyes like Lou Ferrigno's Hulk from the TV show. I fucking love that show, easily one of my favorites in terms of writing and character. It actually surprises many people when I tell them that since I am uncultured Gen Z swine, but I like what I like. Not sure I'll do one like this again, but we'll see.

    As for Gillian, Alexa Grace was the model used for both fakes. I had wanted to use Nella Jones initially, since I believe she looked a lot like Gillian Jacobs. However, none of my attempts panned out. When I switched over to Grace for the fakes, I was pleasantly surprised with the results. That second one is an absolute favorite of mine. I think it's something about the way she is looking up at you; it just looks great to me.

    I have promised that the next batch of fakes I make will include Gillian Jacobs, so the likelihood is that some more fakes of Alison will be made alongside them, and I want to try my hand with Alison's other co-star Betty Gilpin. So that will likely to be the next series of new fakes that I make. Stay tuned for those, and in the meantime, enjoy these fakes.

Comments

Popular Posts