Melinda Clarke: Supreme Dream


 




    Melinda Clarke is the prime example of a milf. To me, being a milf is a more of a vibe than anything else. It isn't based solely on age or appearance, since it is possible to be a mother at a young age. I can't pinpoint what makes a milf for me, it's just something I see and feel. For instance, while an actress like Katheryn Winnick is certainly capable of being a milf (especially if you watched Vikings), I wouldn't constitute her being one. There is just something missing that I can't put into words. Melinda Clarke just has this quality in spades. She's like your friend's hot mom that you fantasize about in high school when all you can think about is the sex you're definitely not having. She is a pure S tier milf.

    I got into Clarke after seeing her in an episode of Seinfeld. She played the girlfriend who liked him with a shaved chest, and the episode ends with him howling at the moon as the chest hair is growing back in-a very iconic moment in Seinfeld next to the Chuckle scene. I remember thinking that Jerry did not have many attractive girlfriends throughout the show. So after seeing her in this episode, I remember going "Oh damn, who is she?" One search through IMDB later, I remembered who she was. She played Jessica Priest in the Spawn movie-a good movie held back by the horrible CGI-and had some roles in some shows I've never seen and probably never will. I also remember thinking that she could pass as Willa Holland's mother, and low and behold, I discovered the OC. This discovery began the precedent of making fakes in pairs/sets; e.g. if a make a fake of Clarke, I proceed to make a fake of Barton and Holland, or for a more recent example, Kate Beckinsale followed by Jessica Biel. One day I will get into creating composite fakes of these pairings in a single image, but that will be further down the road when I'm more confident in my abilities.

    As for the fakes, I think each one turned out spectacularly. I think the first fake is by far the best fake I have ever made. Everything just came together nicely, and I wouldn't change anything about it. It is just perfect to me. Fun fact about the third fake (which is actually the first fake of her that was published), the hair on her left side is mirrored from her right side, as this helped make the head swap more believable. Bella Rolland was the model used for the fakes. I had played around with using Cherie Deville, but I didn't like the results. I also wanted to try and use Zoey Holloway, but I couldn't find any high quality images to use. It's something I may try in the future, as I think Zoey actually looks pretty similar to Melinda, but I'll see how it turns out first. 

   I'm looking forward to making more fakes of the gorgeous Melinda Clarke, and I hope you will be looking forward to seeing them.

Comments

Popular Posts